Monday 5 November 2012

Thanks!

I wanted to thank everyone who's viewed my Halloween inspired set - I've now had over 1000 views! Seeing how people have said they wanted to use my pattern and what they thought has made my week, and I want to thank all of you!

Now, this week has been a little different as it was half term at school, and so the two 'Sunday Baking' days became one 'Wednesday Baking'. One of my all-time favourites is Lemon Meringue Pie and I was so excited about making one! We used a tried and well tested recipe from Mary Berry's Day By Day Cooking. I'd definitely recommend getting this book if you can find it! It's got so many good recipies - another one of our favourites is the chicken curry. Me being a student and hopefully moving away to uni after my gap year I'll definitely be taking this book with me. Here are the photo's;






Mmm, this is making me hungry for Lemon Meringue Pie!


I can't post the recipe here for copyright reasons (I'm guessing), but if you want a free recipe a quick google search gives some good results.

I'm also working on a granny square blanket! It's been a long haul, but finally I'm at the joining stage! Fingers crossed it looks good when its finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I'd love to hear what you think!