Thursday 11 April 2013

Mention in Cheers Magazine!

I've had M.E for nearly two years now, and when I was diagnosed I was given several websites with information that would help manage my symptoms and answer any questions I had. A.Y.M.E (The Association of Young People With ME) is a website and charity that supports children and young people in the UK with M.E, and has been a life saver for me.

I go on the forum quite often and have made some friends who have the same interests as me and also some that have opened my eyes to new things! As a frequent poster on the Arts and Crafts thread my projects were picked up on by Kat, the new editor of A.Y.M.E's magazine Cheers. She e-mailed me and asked me if I would like to feature in the Crafts Corner of the magazine and I was of course happy to contribute!

You can see me in the online version of the April 2013 Cheers found here.

I'm so happy that something I've made has been good enough to be in a magazine, and I can't think of a better cause to support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I'd love to hear what you think!