Monday 15 October 2012

Upcoming blog posts!

It's been a busy week, and so I haven't had much time to blog. But I have got some sneak peaks of what will be up soon!














My crochet angel is getting the finishing touches - a halo and maybe some wings. She's all my own design and I can't wait until she's finished!

I've also been designing my own crochet gloves! With one down and one to go, a tutorial for them should be up soon :)
And finally this Sunday was once again baking day! The Sunday before (the 7th) was one of my best friends birthdays, and unfortunately it took up the whole weekend and meant no baking! But this week was experimenting with Jus-Rol Puff Pastry! It was a super easy, super quick and super tasty afternoon.


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I'd love to hear what you think!