Monday 3 September 2012

Brighton holiday and WIP's...

I haven't been able to post over the last week as, you guessed it, I was on holiday in sunny Brighton! And for once it was actually sunny - our holidays are usually wet and windy. I documented the holiday with the second love of my life - my bridge camera;




Yes I know I said it was sunny and I'm in a coat and scarf, but I was having an unusual cold moment! :P



I did manage to take some crochet and knitting with me, and was working on two cowls; the first one of my own design that I'm wearing below (I'll put up the free pattern soon with more pictures) and also this gorgeous cowl!


And finally, here is a little sneak peak of what I've been working on! -


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I'd love to hear what you think!